Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The August Countdown

I must admit I'm a little petrified at this time of year.  The days are already getting shorter, my kids haven't even started all the mind-expanding projects I had planned for them, my to-do list seems longer even though I have been working like a sheepdog and the now, the bombshell drops...It's August. 

We must all enjoy summer
                                                    Now ....
 Pronto.... 
                                           Immediately!!!!!! 


Aren't we supposed to be settling into our summer apathy?

 I'm looking for a few good pics to inspire us all to sit back and RELAX before these wonderful days are a lovely memory.....


the simplest table setting ever....perfect





cucumber and lime water






fun table idea- could fill with drinks, herbs and flowers, fruit, breadsticks and cutlery.....





a divine summer meal- casual and delicious...
I always bring the breadboard straight to the table....


So don't panic like I am.....let's all skip vacuuming the house, call friends and family, grab some goodies at the farmer's market, put some fresh flowers in the powder room, and fire up the grill....
Keep it easy and no fuss and everyone will relax....Me too!  After all,

my gawd!!!
we only have five minutes left of summer!!!!!!!

More to Come,
Annie and Team Blue Box

{all images via pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment